Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Foreclosure auctions for Ventura and San Fernando Valley..

Here is a short list of upcoming foreclosure auctions:
REDC - Claims an online only auction starting April 17th.. Except the homes are open to show April 18th? This is probably leftovers from previous auction.

Hudson and Marshall - Auction coming up in early June, no properties listed yet. Something to keep an eye on in the near future.

Zetabid - Mostly properties from outlying areas but some Ventura County and San Fernando Valley area homes.

Considering how good the market is for REOs I can't imagine a quality property falling through but there might be a good fixer out there.

Note: I'm working on defining shadow inventory but the data set is large and cumbersome on 2 different portals. While I try to figure out a good way to match the data if someone wants a smaller area, a specific city they are looking at, post it in the comments and I'll see if I can make a post out of it.

No comments: